- You will work on a wide variety of end-to-end business analytics implementations.
- You will be combining multiple projects for multiple clients across Belgium
- You will be involved in knowledge sharing and coaching.
- You will inspire and guide our customers in their digital transformation journey.
- You will be responsible for scoping, roadmap definition, architecture, blueprint design and data modelling.
Skills & experience
- Experience in functional and/or business Analysis
- Experience in common project management methodology (Prince2, Agile, SCRUM)
- You have a broad BI knowledge and experience in different BI domains including SAP.
- You have experience with common database platforms, such as SAP HANA, SAP Sybase IQ, Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, etc.
- You are familiar with common data modelling techniques, such as dimensional modelling, data vault, 3rd normal form, etc.
- You have experience in SAP Data Services and other ETL tools
- You have a keen interest in big data technologies You speak English and Dutch or French.
What’s in it for you?
- Projects where you will be technically challenged
- The comfort of a small, familiar company with the advantages of a big Cronos network
- Colleagues who share the same passion and speak the same language (also technical ;)
- Continuous learning
- The stimulation and appreciation of own initiatives