- Work on a wide variety of end-to-end business analytics implementations with the SAP BO software suite
- Responsible for analysis, user experience design, training and business user support
- Develop semantic layers(Universe and/or HANA queries), dashboards, mobile apps and reports
- DataMotive Ambassador
Skills, Mindset & experience
- SAP Business Objects end user tools (Web Intelligence, Analytics Cloud, Analysis for office)
- Acquiring data from database platforms
- Write SQL (Script) code
- Experience with SAP BO installations or willing to learn
- Platform administration is a plus
- Eye for detail is must
- Keen interest in user experience design and data visualization best practices.
- You can communicate in English and Dutch or French
What’s in it for you?
- Develop yourself by working in challenging projects
- Be involved in a 15 year old and growing company
- Be surrounded by a group of passionate specialists
- Enjoy an environment that promotes continuous learning and development
- Be part of a professional team that also knows how to discharge and have fun (Datamotive café, team building, week-end, ...)
- A salary package that will make you smile including a lot of extralegal advantages from the Cronos group (such as a company car, meal allowance, medical insurance, smartphone, laptop, net allowance, eco-vouchers, free massage sessions, discount vouchers, ...) and a lot of fun!