You are people oriented. Being in the HR lead means you like maintaining good relationships with our consultants. You’ll support the recruitment of new colleagues and build a strong employer branding. You take care of the candidate journey, a smooth onboarding and people development. You make the new consultants feel part of the company. By welcoming them on their first day, making sure they have all the tools needed for a good kick start. Next, you will take ownership of the DataMotive training practice. You will be responsible for the organization and planning of both internal and external trainings.
For our consultants, you’ll be their SPOC with regards to:
- Personal development
- Follow up on their projects and clients
- You will be checking on the consultants frequently on site
What makes you a great talent manager?
- A bachelor or master’s degree
- At least five years of experience (HR, sales, project staffing, ..)
- You’re an expert in the soft HR domain
- You’re an organiser
- Having strong people and communication skills
- You love to take initiative and responsibility
- You speak fluently Dutch, English and French