SAP Data Warehouse Cloud
Make confident business decisions by bringing data and analytics together in one powerful, intuitive cloud data warehouse solution designed for both business and IT.
What is SAP Data Warehouse Cloud?
The cloud data warehouse software provides unified data and analytics capabilities that power SAP Business Technology Platform, enabling you to connect, transform, model, and visualize your data and gain real-time insights.
Why is SAP Data Warehouse Cloud unique?
SAP's cloud data warehouse software, built on the in-memory power of SAP HANA Cloud, unites your SAP and non-SAP data to deliver real-time insights and provides an enterprise-ready data warehouse with end-to-end functionality.
- Packed with extensive data management capabilities, including data transformation, virtualization, integration, catalog, modeling, and metadata management
- Provides an open, flexible, and scalable solution with strong security and data governance functionalities
- Translates data language to natural language phrases with a semantic business layer, making data analytics intuitive for business users and freeing up IT resources
- Enables collaboration with colleagues through virtual workspaces, so you can use the same data set and share findings with other stakeholders
- Jump-starts your data analysis with prebuilt content for a faster return on investment
Empower your entire business
Enable business users to transform data into insight – and IT to govern data at the speed of business.
- Create dedicated and secure virtual workspaces to analyze and model data in one location
- Include a business semantic layer to ensure business users can quickly understand and model data
- Leverage intuitive graphical and SQL capabilities for data integration and modeling
- Provide integrated rich, contextual visualization tools for business users and open data transformation and harmonization tools for IT
Achieve quick data-to-value
Pave the way for improved decision-making with insightful analytics that are simple to set up, use, and share.
- Minimize copies of data by sharing one cloud-based data warehouse with built-in analytics
- Harmonize data with built-in data virtualization, replication, and pipelining
- Provide a single source of truth with deep integration using a semantic data lake
- Gain insights faster with built-in machine learning and artificial intelligence capabilities